I previously received minutes, am fairly certain I earned Paceline minutes, and/or completed workouts though for some reason they no longer appear in the app
Sometimes Apple, Fitbit, and Garmin devices, without warning, may need to be reconnected to Paceline.
To confirm: is your Apple Health/Fitbit/Garmin account linked to Paceline?
- From the home screen of the Paceline app, tap the 'Profile' tab
- Tap 'Linked Fitness Devices'
- Ensure there is a blue checkmark next to your appropriate wearable (if not, tap 'Connect' and follow the prompts, then check the home screen of the Paceline app after 10 minutes)
- Assuming you do have a blue checkmark next to your device, follow the steps below:
- Tap the checkmark next to your device
- Follow the steps to reconnect your device
- Check your home screen
- Note: it may take up to 30 minutes for the information to appear as we wait for your device to resend the information
Have you checked to see if there is a new iOS or device update available for you to take?
- For your iPhone: open the Settings app → General → Software Update
- For your Apple Watch: on your iPhone, open the Watch app → General → Software Update
- For your Fitbit: follow the steps here
- For your Garmin: follow the steps here